XAT 2018 exam Pattern registration Important dates
Here are some important details regarding XAT 2018 – Xavier Aptitude Test for the year 2018. Every year a large number of candidates from all over India gets registered for the XAT. As now, for the current academic year, the Registration for XAT 2018 has been started from the 12th of August 2018 and the registration will be available to be carried out until a couple of months.
So many candidates are interested in this registration process of XAT, all these candidates were eagerly waiting for this registration to be started, as now the official notification has been issued and all these interested candidates may apply through the official site. Below are some important details regarding XAT, read all these details carefully.
The XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test is the entrance test, which is carried out every year for providing admissions to eligible candidates for various Management Courses. There are so many courses offered by the XAT. Also, this examination is considered to be one of the hardest examination ever.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.
This examination is carried out by the XLRI – Xavier Labor Relations Institute. Every year a large number of candidates attends this examination and gets qualifies and then gets their admission in various management courses. This examination is carried out in two cities, Dubai and Kathmandu.
XAT 2018 Registration:
The Online Registration has been started for this XAT, for the current academic year, so all the interested candidates should apply through this official site. The registration can be carried out until the 22nd of November, so all the candidates who are interested as well as eligible should apply soon through the official site.
XAT 2018 Institutes:
All the latest updates and news about this can display by our site management team at a period of time in the whole day. So keep visiting us and Bookmark this site "http://cbri.org.in". You can Bookmark This Page by Using (CTRL+D On Your Computer Keyboard) so You can visit this page Directly using that Bookmark.
- Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi
- Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bengaluru
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
- Xavier Institute of Management Jabalpur (XIMJ)
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai
- St. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR) Mumbai
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT) Bangalore
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA) Bengaluru
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Bengaluru
XAT 2018 Paper
The XAT 2018 will have questions from various subjects so that candidates’ knowledge can be checked through this examination. The examination will contain questions from subjects like the English Language, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Decision Making and General knowledge etc. So candidates should get prepared for this examination.
XAT 2018 Important Dates:
- Registration Starts From 12th of August 2018
- Last Date of Applying Online: 22nd of November 2018
- Admit Cards will be available from 18th December to 31st December 2018
- XAT Examination will be carried out by 5th of January 2018
- Tentative Date of Result Declaration: 31st of January 2018.
XAT 2018 Cut off:
XAT 2018 Cut off
|XLRI Jamshedpur||PGDBM: 92.25 percentile|
PGDHRM: 88 percentile
|XIM Bhubaneswar||95+ percentile|
|LIBA Chennai||90+ percentile|
|XISS Ranchi||85+ percentile|
|XIME Bangalore||80+ percentile|
|XIM Jabalpur||80+ percentile|
|Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi||80+ percentile|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||75+ percentile|
|Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa||90+ percentile|
|IFMR Chennai||85+ percentile|
Official Site: For further details, click here