UPPSC Recruitment 2018 is announced to fill 97 vacancies for the post of Regional Inspector. Official notification announced at uppsc.up.nic.in. Check out all required details at the official website or at the web address given below.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going through the recruitment process to recruit skilled and qualified candidates for Regional inspector post. Aspirants who are interested to get the government job for all those candidates have an opportunity to secure their job. Here they can apply but before applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 you should read all eligibility criteria. Aspirants who are not eligible they should be eligible first and then apply for this recruitment otherwise their application will be rejected. You can read all required qualification at uppsc.up.nic.in or here also required eligibility criteria are given so you can go through with it.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission wants to fill the vacant post of Regional Inspector and that is why they issued advertisement at uppsc.up.nic.in. UPPSC is the department which is responsible to recruit candidates for various civil services. They invite aspirants whenever there are vacant posts and as per the job profile, they also decide eligibility criteria that aspirants need to fulfill it. Recently they are going to fill vacant posts and candidates who are qualified they all will get the exam call letter for the entrance test. To grab this opportunity applicants need clear selection process. Before applying UPPSC Recruitment 2018 visit at uppsc.up.nic.in or read following details.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 97 Regional Inspector post at uppsc.up.nic.in
Name of the recruitment
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Total Vacant Posts
- 97 vacancies
- Government Job
- Uttar Pradesh
Details of Vacancy
- Regional Inspector – 77 posts
- Assistant Registrar – 20 posts
- Candidates who belong to general or OBC category they need to pay Rs.215/- as an application fee
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST category they need to pay Rs.95/- as an application fee
- Candidates who belong to PH category they need to pay Rs.15/- as an application fee
- For Regional Inspector maximum age is 40 years
- For Assistant Registrar maximum age is 45 years
- Aspirants must have clear graduation degree from any recognized institute or from the university.
- Selection Process will be based on the written examination & interview.
- Candidates who will get cut off marks they will be eligible for personal interview.
- To get the job overall performance in the selection process will be count.
- For the post of Regional Inspector – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4600/-
- For the post of Assistant Registrar – Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4800/-
Steps to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit at official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Get the link for recruitment and open it.
- Fill all required details and submit it.
- Take print out of application form for your reference.