UP Instructor Recruitment 2018 has been announced at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in to fill 11000 vacant posts. Candidates who are interested to get eh job they all should go through with eligibility requirement which is mentioned in recruitment notification. To check out required qualification read the criteria given here and download the application form for the post.
Uttar Pradesh Educational Board announced recruitment notification and they invited the aspirants who willing to work as Instructor. They issued advertisement on its main website so if you are ready to work for the same post then this recruitment is for you. In UP Instructor Recruitment 2018 there are 11000 posts so here is the best chance to secure the job. Aspirants who are looking forward to applying they should read all required criteria and if they are fit in all required criteria then they should apply for the post of Instructor.
Uttar Pradesh Primary School Instructor Recruitment Advertisement has been published at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in as on 30th December 2018. Candidates who are interested to get the government job they all can apply for the Anudeshak or for Instructor. There will be competition to get the job but due to lots of vacant posts chances to secure job is high. To secure the job applicants need to crack selection rounds with their best performance. Candidates who will clear entrance test and personal interview they will be eligible for the applied post. Selected candidates will get government benefits as per the regulations mentioned in official notification.
UP Instructor Recruitment 2018 Apply for 11000 Posts at upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
Name of the Recruitment 2018
- Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2018
Total Vacant Posts
- 11000 vacant posts
Details of the post
- Uttar Pradesh
- All candidates who belong from a general category or OBC category they need to pay Rs.500/- as an application fee.
- Applicants from SC/ ST/ PWD category need to pay Rs.200/- as an application fee.
- For both post required education qualification is the completion of graduation or diploma from any recognized university or institute.
- For more detailed information you are advised to read official notification.
- Applicants who want to apply for any of the posts their minimum age must be 21 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- Candidates who belong from the reserved category for the age relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulation.
- Aspirants need to clear written entrance examination to be eligible for the interview.
- After clear written test and interview with a required score in performance applicants will be select for applied post.
- Selected candidates will get Rs.7000/- per month
- Other government benefits will be based on the rules mentioned in recruitment notification.
- Online application starts from 30th December 2018
- The last date of submission of application is 30th January 2018
Steps to apply for UP Instructor Recruitment 2018
- Log on to upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Get a link for official notification.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details.
- Submit it and print it out for further reference.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.