UGVCL Recruitment 2018 is out now to fill the vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant. Candidates who are interested in getting government job for all of them here is the opportunity to secure the position. Recruitment advertisement announced at ugvcl.com or to apply for the post of Junior Assistant check out all required qualification and eligibility as mentioned below.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited is the company which is responsible for providing electricity to people of Uttar Gujarat. Before there was Gujarat Electricity Board, but later on it was divided into different region wise companies. UGVCL is the government company and all jobs announced by them are under state government payroll. Every time they issue a notification to fill the vacancies they receive vast numbers of application and to select the right candidate for the right job they go through the recruitment process. Here are required eligibility which needs to fulfill by applicants.
UGVCL Recruitment 2018 Apply for Junior Assistant Posts at ugvcl.com
Name of the Recruitment 2018
- UGVCL Recruitment 2018
Numbers of Vacancy
- 100 posts
Name of the Post
- Junior Assistant
- To apply for this post candidates must have completed their graduation from any recognized institute or university.
- Candidates with the master degree also can apply for the post of Junior Assistant.
- To apply in this recruitment general category candidates need to pay Rs.500 as an application fee.
- Candidates belong from reserved category need to pay Rs.250 as an application fee.
- Minimum age of the candidates is 25 years, and the maximum period of the candidates is 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Applicants need to appear for entrance test and also need to score minimum cut off mark to be eligible for interview.
- As per the overall performance in entrance test and interview candidates will be selected for the applied post.
How to apply for UGVCL Recruitment 2018
- Visit ugvcl.com
- Get the link for recruitment from new updates and open that link.
- Enter all required information and submit it.
- Take print out of it for further reference.