Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2018 is out now to fill vacant posts for Manager and Assistant Manager. Official notification announced at www.epi.gov.in so check out all details from the main site or go through with following details. If you have any query regarding Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2018 then you can long on to www.epi.gov.in.
Engineering Projects India Limited is the public sector undertaking of Government of India. EPIL is totally under control of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Engineering Projects India Limited was set up in the year of 1965 with the object to provide engineering and related technical services for Petroleum Refineries and other related projects. Recently to fill 26 vacancies they are going through recruitment process as they want to hire skilled and enthusiastic candidates for the vacant post.
Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2018 Apply for Manager & Assistant Manager at www.epi.gov.in
Name of the Recruitment
- Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2018
Numbers of Post
- 26 vacant posts
Details of Vacancy
- Manager – 1 post
- Project Engineer – 2 posts
- Assistant Manager – 8 posts
- Assistant Project Engineer – 15 posts
- To apply for any of the post candidates are not required to pay any application fee
- Manager – Maximum 33 years as on 1st January 2018
- Project Engineer – Maximum 30 years as on 1st January 2018
- Assistant Manager – Maximum 30 years as on 1st January 2018
- Assistant Project Engineer – Maximum 30 years as on 1st January 2018
- Interested candidates must have completed B.E. /B.Tech in civil/ electrical from any recognized university.
- For more details, you can check out official notification.
- There is not any written test to get the job.
- To secure your post you need to clear the personal interview.
- Interview Dates – 12th& 13th January 2018
- Time – 09:00AM to 11:00AM
How to apply for Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2018
- To apply for this recruitment you need to be eligible as per the requirements.
- Take your all required documents with you for the interview.
- For more details read Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2018 at www.epi.gov.in