CTET Answer key February 2017 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test at ctet.nic.in:
CTET Answer key February 2017 has announced and candidates can download application form for the examination. Here are the information regarding CTET 2017. Check out all details related to the examination and get your application for to apply for the same at ctet.nic.in
Central Teacher Eligibility Test will conduct in the month of February 2017. Notification has announced at ctet.nic.in you can check out official notification and all eligibility criteria for CTET February 2017. Aspirants who are interested to be a teacher for all those candidates this is the one of the best chance to get the job as a primary teacher. If you are looking forward to apply then here are the criteria which you need to fulfill if you want to apply. There will be competition to crack this examination so prepare well for your test.
CTET is stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This test conducts once in a year and to get job in government school as a primary teacher applicants need to clear this test with all required score. Recently notification has announced at ctet.nic.in so you can also get detailed information from official website. Candidates will be eligible if they will get required cut off score in written examination otherwise they need to attempt second time next year. To apply age limit educational qualification and all other criteria are given as follow so you can check out easily and it will help you to understand easily. After read all criteria if you still have doubt then log on to ctet.nic.in
CTET Answer key February 2017:
- Interested candidates need have certificate of completion of graduation degree.
- Any diploma courses equivalent to graduation from any recognized university also will be eligible.
- If you want to appear only in paper 1 then you need to pay Rs.300/- for SC/ ST Category candidates and Rs.600/- for general category candidates.
- Candidates who want to appear in both paper 1 & 2 they need to pay Rs.500/- for SC/ ST Category candidates and Rs.1000/- for general category candidates.
- You can pay through computer generated challan by deposited your application fee in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Selection will be based on the performance in the written entrance examination. There is no any there option to be selected. Candidates need to score cut off marks or more than that to be eligible for the recruitment.
- Commencement date of online application form is 18th December 2017
- Last date of online application form is 18th January 2017
- Last date of submission of application fees is 10th January 2017
- Examination date will be 22ndFebruary 2017.
How to apply for CTET February 2017
- You can log on to ctet.nic.in
- Get the link for the application form and download it.
- Fill it with all required information and submit it.
- Take print out of it for further process.
CBSE CTET Answer key download 2017 at ctet.nic.in:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon upload Central Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key 2017. This examination is conducted to select candidates who can do work as teacher in primary school or in Higher secondary Government school. All vacancies can be filled by all those candidates who have given this examination. Candidates who have given examination are interested to check whether their answer are right or not .For that CBSE will soon upload answer key on its official website www.ctet.nic.in.All candidates who appeared can check out their answers when answer key of CTET examination will be published on official website.
CBSE CTETFew days ago CTET Recruitment notification has been declared. Many candidates had applied for this Examination. To teach in primary and upper primary section candidate should have knowledge of some kind of aptitude and ability to sort out any query regarding that particular subject. It is necessary to pass and to get valid merit mark to join as teacher.
Then CBSE has organized written examination across various centers on 16th February 2017 in 2 papers. First paper was taken for Class 1 to 5 Primary level teachers & Second paper was conducted for Class 6 to 8 Junior level Teachers.CTET Exam Question paper was held in 4 sets such as code A, B, C, D. Candidates can also check Answer key of code A, Code B, Code C, Code D.
Now all those candidates who had appeared for examination on 16th February 2017 are looking for answer key as everyone wants to check their answers are correct or wrong. As this prospect CBSE will soon release answer key for examination which was organized Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. As per official site answer key will be soon available on official web portal. Candidates who want to check answer key have to follow below steps:
How to Download CBSE CTET Answer key:
- Visit website www.ctet.nic.in
- On right side you will see link of CTET answer key 2017 when it will be declare
- Click on that
- PDF file will open in new tab
- You will get answer key
- As your paper code you can check your answer
- All answers are given will be correct as it is solved by Experts
- Check your answers
- You can assume your marks
- After than result will declare soon
To download answer key of CTET examination 2017: